18 June 2010

Online UK Admiralty Charts

I have been very taken with the online charts of UK waters available from a website called:
visitmyharbour.com
It gives access to JPG versions of all current UK and Irish waters' charts for  £25 per year. I have been building up a set of chartlets for the English Raid in July, with waypoints of important locations overlaid via PowerPoint. The one for Newtown river is below. I am printing them at A4 and then laminating them back to back. Several can be filed in a ring binder for quick access. I am really quite impressed. You can set the charts to display the Lat and Long of the cursor point, which makes it very easy to lift off waypoints.
I have added the link to the general link list on the main menu of this blog on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment