11 February 2011

Shed complete, now electrics done

It is all done. The electrician has fitted the lights and power points. The builder has taken away his tools. I've even pretty well paid all the bills. For the first day in months we haven't had to make endless cups of tea for builders. I am hoping to move the boat back inside tomorrow, but I'm planning to scrub the waterline first whilst she is still outside. There is still the remains of weed growth on the boot top which I need to get rid of before I repaint.

I have nailed up some simple brackets along the longest wall so that at last I have somewhere to store the mast. The lighting is excellent, I can really work in the dark now, so winter jobs will be far easier to do. Sadly I have to interrupt all of this fun by going out to the day job to finance it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment